It is officially spooky season now, and to bring in the season, I thought it would be fun to do the Hallotober Tag that was created by Jordanne over at The Life Of A Glasgow Girl.
Thank you Sabina from Rosegold Reports for tagging me to do the Hallotober Tag! Sabina blogs about books, beauty, health, food and drink, and interiors and gardening so be sure to check out her blog and her answers to the Hallotober Tag! You can also find Sabina on Twitter!
• Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
• Put the rules at the beginning
• Answer the 13 questions
• Tag 13 people to do the tag
• Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- What’s your favourite thing about October? I love the weather. The weather is cooler, but not cold enough to bring out a winter jacket and I love seeing the leaves changing colors and collecting chestnuts.
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween? Yes, but Halloween is not that popular in Denmark, but more and more stores are selling Halloween decorations and costumes for kids. I am not sure what I will be doing this year, but I know I will be carving a pumpkin with my daughter.
- What’s your favourite horror movie? Shutter, but the 2004 Thai version. I love horror thrillers over slashers and gory films, and this movie was definitely creepy without over the top gore.
- Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume? I would rather have a cozy night in!
- Which has been your most favourite costume to date? I have not worn a costume in YEARS, but when I was in college, me and my friends dressed up for Halloween and I wore my gothic lolita dress.
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch? I have not done either, so I think it would be fun to bob for apples!
- How do you celebrate Halloween? I will decorate my apartment with spooky decorations, carve a pumpkin with my daughter, and share a makeup look on my blog. I am not sure if my city will have any Halloween activities going on this year though.
- What’s your least favourite horror? Saw. I watched part of one of the movies (I do not remember which one), and I was not a fan of all the gore.
- Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory? When I was a kid and me and my parents lived in our old neighborhood, we would go trick or treating in the neighborhood next to ours, and we would bring our dog Bandit and he would also be dressed up in a costume.
- What’s your favourite thing about Halloween? I love all of the decorations from carved pumpkins to ghosts, spiders, and bats. I would LOVE to have the 12-foot tall skeleton if they sold it in Denmark haha
- Scary costume or Silly costume? I think silly.
- What’s your favourite Halloween candy? Reese’s pumpkins. I LOVE Reese’s and the seasonal Reese’s are the BEST!
- What is your favourite scary/Halloween book? Bird Box by Josh Malerman. It is not a Halloween book, but it is terrifying having unknown creatures that cause insanity if you see it.
- What’s your favourite thing about October?
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favourite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your least favourite horror?
- Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or Silly costume?
- What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
- What is your favorite haunted attraction or location?
- Michel who blogs about anime, books, movies, and board games on Raistlin0903
- Lise who shares her experiences at university on A Sleepy Student’s Diary
- Hannah who writes about books, food, and travel on Pages Places and Plates
- Stacey shares her experiences with mental health, CSA, LGBT along with reviews and poetry on her blog Stacey Hubbard
- Rhiannon who blogs about invisible illness, mental health, lifestyle, and beauty on Mrs. Slee-Jones
- Haley shares her poetry and other creative works on Introverted Creativity
- Luce who is a travel, book, and lifestyle blogger over at Perselem
- Brittany is a minimalist lifestyle blogger at Mind.Beauty.Simplicity
Would anyone else like to be nominated?