I am leaving this afternoon to fly to Copenhagen with a short layover in London. I am excited to get back to Denmark, but hopefully, I will not get too jet-lagged! Now onto the review!
When I purchased the Tarte Tartelette Matte Palette, I also bought the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation with SPF 15 Sunscreen in Light Beige.
I absolutely love this liquid foundation! It provides full coverage, but it is also lightweight, and as an added benefit it contains SPF 15. The foundation blends well with my skin tone and it also blends well with the NYX concealer I regularly use. The foundation also lasts all day even when it is humid outside, and I do not need to touch up my makeup either because my face remains oil-free. The price is a bit high for this foundation, but I believe it is worth it because the foundation can last for several months before needing to be repurchased. The foundation is available in 25 different shades and 4 undertones (sand, beige, honey, and neutral) to match your skin tone, so if you are looking for a full coverage foundation, I would definitely recommend Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Foundation.
$39 at Ulta
You can also read my reviews of other Tarte makeup products on my blog here:
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer Review
- Tarte LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Gloss Review
- Tarte Tartelette Faves Best-Sellers Discovery Set Review (The Sculptor Double-Ended Contour & Highlighter, Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara, Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint, Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush, and Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder)
- Tarte Grav3YardGirl’s Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette Review
- Tarte Grav3YardGirl Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Review