As of Sunday, I have officially been blogging for 3 years! So much has changed since I published my first post Dream House Book Review 3 years ago, and I appreciate everyone who has joined me on my journey since then.
To say thanks, I created a Danish box with various products from Danish brands that I am going to be giving away. The products I included are:
- Comme Deux #glowup Bronzer (vegan)
- Gosh Effect Powder in Satin
- Gosh Giant Blush in Pink Parfait (vegan)
- Gosh Growth Serum Lashes
- Gosh Quattro Eye Shadow in Driftwood
- Nilens Jord Lipgloss in Coral
- Sandstone Mascara Intense (vegan)
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
- Flying Tiger Chicken Tealights
- Søstrene Grene Bullet Journal
- Søstrene Grene Bullet Journal Accessories
- Søstrene Grene Deco Tape
- BonBon Lossepladsen
- KiMs Crispo Kugler
- KiMs Snack Chips Milk Chocolate
All of the makeup is from Danish brands, and they are cruelty-free with a few products being vegan, which I specified. The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking is all about the Danish concept of hygge or coziness. The book includes topics from food and drink, clothing, the home, and hygge outside the home and throughout the year. Flying Tiger and Søstrene Grene are both Danish stores, and I decided to include stationary to help you start your bullet journal and candles to promote hygge. I also included a few Danish snacks. BonBon-Land is an amusement park here, and they created their own hard candies for each of the park’s characters and this bag includes a mix of their different candies. KiMs is known for their chips, but instead of including a huge bag of chips, I wanted to include their chocolate bar with chips. I have tried it before, and it is delicious! The Crispo Kugler are rice balls dipped in chocolate, and they are another tasty treat.
- Follow my blog Tales of Belle
- Like this post
- Leave a comment with your all-time favorite post of mine
- For an EXTRA entry, head over to my Twitter @karaleecupcake and follow me and retweet the giveaway
The giveaway is open internationally, and it will end on June 10th. When the giveaway ends, I will randomly choose and contact the winner as well as update this post. Good luck!
EDIT: Congratulations to Hannah from Pages, Places, & Plates for winning my giveaway! I assigned everyone who entered through this post and on Twitter a number, and I used a random number generator to choose the winner. Thank you to everyone who entered!