For my first post of the new year I wanted to share my most recent Ulta hauls and what I received for Christmas.
NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault II: I love the soft matte lip creams, and I wanted to try more shades since I only have the Copenhagen and Stockholm shades. The Vault includes 36 shades with 24 of their best-selling shades and 12 new shades. Most of the shades are wearable, but a few I would never wear out. If you are interested in this vault, I would definitely recommend purchasing it on sale like I did since the full price is so expensive.
PÜR My Little Pony: The Movie Collection Eyeshadow Palette: I love My Little Pony, and I loved the movie too. This palette includes 16 neutral and bright shades with matte and shimmer finishes. Each of the Mane 6 has their own shades as well as several characters from the movie like the Storm King and Tempest Shadow. A lot of the shades in this palette are unique, and I am looking forward to trying it out.
Real Techniques All About That Glow Strobing Set: I needed a new Miracle Complexion Sponge, which I have already started using over the holidays. I have not tried out the brushes yet, but they are soft and seem like good quality. The set was a great buy and includes:
- Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Strobe + Blend Brush
- Set + Spotlight Brush
- Miracle Mini Eraser Sponge
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized in Delusional: Delusional is a deep berry wine shade with a shimmer finish. I have worn it over the holidays, and I love it because it is long-lasting and mostly transfer-proof. I love this lipstick so much that I even bought the Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices set the other day.
Mario Badescu Hit Refresh Set: I wanted to try more products from Mario Badescu, so I decided on this set. The set helps refresh the skin so you can start with a clean slate, and it includes:
- Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea
- Botanical Exfoliating Scrub
Soap & Glory Hello Super Spa: I have tried The Righteous Butter, which I ran out of not that long ago, and the Scrub of Your Life Body Buffer, which I have never got around to repurchasing. I have also tried Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss, which I hated, but I am looking forward trying out the other products. The set includes:
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter
- Scrub of Your Life Body Buffer
- The Righteous Butter 3-in-1 Body Wash
- Face Soap & Clarity Facial Wash
- Pout-rageous Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Candy Queen
NYX Happy Birthday Palette: I received this palette for free for my birthday back in September. The palette includes 10 shades with matte and shimmer finishes. I think the palette has a nice shade range, and I am glad I got it for free.
Living Proof Beauty Break: This was one of Ulta’s Beauty Breaks and I received these products from Living Proof:
- Travel Size Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
- Travel Size Perfect Hair Day Conditioner
- Travel Size Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
Ulta 9 Piece Beauty Bag: This beauty bag was a gift with purchase, and includes products from Ulta Beauty. The bag includes:
- Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Mini Contouring Palette
- Double Ended Eyeliner
- Deluxe Tinted Eye Primer
- Deluxe Color Rush Lip Gloss
- Matte Lip Crayon
- Blush Brush
- Pencil Sharpener
- Fringed Cosmetic Bag
Ulta 18 Piece Sugar Beauty Bag: This was another gift with purchase and it included 18 samples and a bag. I have already tried the Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué, and I am looking forward to trying the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, the Smashbox Lipstick, and the Leaders Mask. The bag includes:
- The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Youth Concentrate sample
- MUGLER Angel Muse Eau de Parfum sample
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette sample
- Ralph Lauren WOMAN Eau de Parfum sample
- RoC Multi-Correxion 5-in-1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream sample
- Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué in Love Struck
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour Stick sample
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara sample
- Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick sample in Stylist
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss sample in Butterscotch
- Pravana The Perfect Blonde Shampoo sample
- Wella EIMI Root Shoot Precise Root Mousse sample
- Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner sample
- Murad Resurgence Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream sample
- Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream SPF 20 sample
- Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
- Ulta High Shine Color Rush Lip Gloss sample in Olivia
From my parents I received makeup from Milani including the Velvet Lips Lipstick in Cashmere, Sunset Duos Blush & Bronzer in Sunset Beach, Lotta Lip Liquid Color in Sassy Me, Loose Makeup in Pure Radiance, Baked Blush in Delizioso Pink, Compact Makeup in Nude Buff, and Perfect Lipstick in Pink Topaz. I also received some Pusheen and Pokemon socks and a mug with huckleberry tea.
My boyfriend’s mother gave us a couch as a Christmas gift, but she also gave me the Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Relaxing Treat Set. The set includes:
- Sensational Foaming Shower Gel
- Caring Shower Oil
- Softening Rice Scrub
- Magic Touch Body Cream
My boyfriend’s grandpa gave me a new shirt that I picked out during my Black Friday, and my boyfriend’s aunt and uncle gave me the Douglas Mini Best of Colors Palette, the Intensive Hand Cream, and the Moisturizing Snow Mask. The palette includes 6 of their popular shades, and I looking forward to trying the hand cream. My daughter opened the mask on Christmas Eve, so there is not much product left.
Lastly, my boyfriend gave me the SNES Classic Mini, which includes 21 games and 2 controllers. So far I have been playing the Kirby games, but I am looking forward to playing the others and the multiplayer versions of the games too. My boyfriend also gave me an adapter for my Wii, so now I can play my Wii again!
What did you get for Christmas?