Updated on December 18th, 2021
In June I posted the 25 Things To Do Before Turning 25 Update, and since my 25th birthday has now passed, I wanted to share the final update of the list!
Get accepted into a master’s program. Finish the Front-End Web Development course.Done! I shared the news and my final project in my Where I’ve Been + Life Update post Visit Ragnarock.I went with my boyfriend and daughter, and it was so fun!
- Go on the Sagafjord. Sadly I have not gotten around to going on the Sagafjord yet, but the season does not end until October 21st so I hope to go before on the afternoon cruise then.
- Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art in Roskilde. We went to Ragnarock instead, but I may go by myself one day since I know my boyfriend probably would not be that interested.
Go to the parks more.I went with my boyfriend and daughter to feed the ducks and play ball, and it was nice getting out.
- Go to the library. I have been telling my boyfriend I want to go to the library, but we have not gotten around to it.
- Visit Bornholm. Going to Bornholm is more of a summer trip, so hopefully next summer we can go.
- Visit Oslo. Roskilde’s newspaper often has deals for the Oslo cruise, so I hope I can convince my boyfriend to go on one trip.
Go to Ikea. Drink bubble tea.I got a passion fruit tea with mango pearls, and it was delicious! Eat grilled cheese.I finally went to the toast bar that I have been wanting to go to and even though I did not get one of their toasts that was more like grilled cheese, their avocado goat open-faced toast was absolutely delicious!
- Eat at more vegetarian restaurants. Well I have been to several new restaurants, but none of them were strictly vegetarian.
- See a musical. There has not been any musicals I wanted to see, but maybe some good ones will come to Copenhagen.
- Visit the National Museum of Denmark. I still really want to go this museum, so one weekend I will go with my boyfriend.
- Visit Frederiksberg Palace. This palace is difficult to visit since they are only open 1 day a month for tours, but maybe one day I will be able to go.
Reach 2,500 followers on my blog.
- See more movies in theaters. Do movies on Netflix count? I have not seen a movie at the theater in forever, and it is so sad.
Read more.I got a 2-month trial for Mofibo which is a Danish e-book and audio book app, and it also has a good selection of English books. So far I have read 5 audio books. Catch up on Netflix shows.
- Play more co-op games with my boyfriend. We have still been playing our own games.
Try new recipes. Bake a new dessert. Go on a shopping spree for clothes. Try out an old hobby.
I completed 14/25 things on my list, which is better than I could have hoped for. I do still want to complete my list, but now I will have more time to do so!
What would you like to do before your next birthday?