Yesterday I received two packages, one from my parents with items I purchased from Ulta and another one from Matas.
Back in January Ulta had numerous Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sales, which I had to take advantage of especially since most of the items I purchased are not available in Denmark or are extremely difficult to find.
Soap & Glory Love at First Blush: Soap & Glory is not available in Denmark, and I have never tried any of their blushes, but this blush had good reviews. The blush includes 3 shades (Pink, Pop, and Pearl), which gives the skin a gorgeous rosy glow.
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer: This is one of my favorite primers to use, and I was running out. The primer leaves my face shine free and my makeup lasts all day when I use this primer in combination with a setting spray.
NYX Total Drop Foundation in Light: When NYX released their new foundation, I wanted to try it because the foundation provides sheer to full coverage depending on how many drops you use. This foundation is not available in Denmark, but I was able to get the Light shade from Ulta.
NYX Glitter Primer: I occasionally use the Urban Decay Moondust Palette, which includes 8 glitter shades, so I have been wanting to try a glitter primer. However, this primer is difficult to find here. This primer minimizes glitter fallout and keeps the glitter in place.
Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque: I have used this mask before, and I loved it. The peel-off mask helps clean normal, oily, and t-zone skin.
Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel-Off Masque: I have not tried this mask before, and it deep cleanses the pores, removes impurities, and reveals healthier, younger looking skin.
Montagne Jeunesse Tea Tree Peel-Off Masque: This is another mask I have not tried, but I love using tea tree. The peel-off mask helps calm and clean impurities.
- Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask
- Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
- Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask
Formula 10.0.6 Clean Getaway Travel Kit: I received the Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub in my September GoodieBox, and I wanted to try more of their products. This kit includes these 4 skin care products that promote clear, healthy skin
- Best Face Forward Daily Cleanser
- Keep Me Clean Wipes
- Pores Be Pure Mud Mask
- So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanse
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes: I used these peeling shoes many months ago, and I loved the results so I wanted another pair. These shoes are used to make your whole foot feel smooth.
The Body Shop Tea Tree 3 in 1 Wash Scrub Mask: There are The Body Shop stores in Denmark, but they rarely have good sales. This 3 in 1 product can be used as a wash to remove impurities and excess oil, or as a scrub to exfoliate and smooth the skin, or as a mask to reduce blackheads and tighten pores.
The Body Shop Jumbo Tea Tree Oil: This tea tree oil targets blemishes, remove impurities, and mattifies the skin.
Ulta Tinted Eye Primer in Champagne: I received this eye primer for free as a platinum perk. Champagne is a cool tone champagne shimmer shade that can used as an eye primer or an eyeshadow.
Bliss Deluxe Fabulous Foaming Face Wash: This face wash was offered as a free gift and it is a 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator that removes dirt and makeup and calms the skin.
Urban Decay Deluxe Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion: This sample sized eyeshadow primer was another free gift and it is my go-to primer. This primer applies easily and makes my eyeshadow last all day and night without fading or creasing.
StriVectin 3 Piece Sampler: These 3 items were offered during one of Ulta’s Beauty Breaks
- SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks
- Intensive Eye concentrate for Wrinkles
- TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
- Murad Professional Eye Lift Firming Treatment
- Dermalogica Age Smart Daily Superfoliant
- proactiv+ Deep Cleansing Wash
- Origins Modern Friction
- Strivectin Tightening Neck Cream
- Bareminerals Vital Power Infusion
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray
- Dr. Brandt 3D Volumizing Mask
- Benefit Brightening Eye Cream
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
- Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream in Warm Glow SPF 30
- ULTA Beauty Makeup Remover & Facial Towelettes
- Nuface Prep-N-Glow
- Patchology Eye Revive
- Dermadoctor Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad
- Ahava Super Charged Skin
- Perricone MD Surface Recovery Treatment
- Philosophy Refreshing and Refining Moisturizer
- Elizabeth Arden Skin Renewal Booster
- IT Cosmetics Transforming Moisturizing Super Cream
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
- Clarins Mission Perfection Serum
- Shiesado Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
- Colorscience Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream
I wanted to buy the Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler, but it was only available on Matas’ website at the time. Luckily Matas also had a Montagne Jeunesse brand sale, so I was able to stock up on masks and other items for 10 kr / $1.50 each.
Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler: This beauty styler is used to trim hairs on the face, underarms, and bikini line. The blades also do not touch the skin and the styler comes with 7 accessories.
Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal Masque: This mask exfoliates, cleanses, and tones the skin.
Montagne Jeunesse Hot Chocolate Masque: This self-heating mask removes dirt and oils and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Peel-Off: This mask cleans, purifies, and soothes the skin while leaving the skin feeling healthy and revitalized.
Montagne Jeunesse Coconut Protein Rescue Masque: This hair mask hydrates, strengthens, and adds volume to dry, damaged, and fine hair.
Montagne Jeunesse Pulped Papaya Rescue Masque: This hair mask moisturizes the hair to add shine and reduce frizz.
Montagne Jeunesse Foot Pumice + Foot Butter: The pumice buffs away hard flaky skin and rids the feet of odor while the butter moisturizes the feet and leaves them smooth and nourished.
Montagne Jeunesse Foot Soak + Foot Lotion: The soak relaxes and revives tired feet while the lotion eliminates odor and leaves the feet smooth and refreshed.
Montagne Jeunesse Smooth Heels: This balm hydrates, softens, and smooths dry and cracked heels
Montagne Jeunesse Fresh Feet: This cooling gel leaves feet fresh and odor free.
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mens Rescue Mud Masque: I bought this mask for my boyfriend, and it deep cleans pores.
I hope you enjoyed this haul! Remember to join my giveaway that ends tomorrow!