I have seen many recommendations for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, so my mother gave it to me as a birthday present. The palette includes 14 shades, a mirror, and a double-ended bristle brush.
- Tempera: light beige with a matte finish
- Golden Ochre: medium yellow with a matte finish
- Vermeer: light peach with a metallic finish
- Buon Fresco: mauve with a matte finish
- Antique Bronze: brown with a satin finish
- Love Letter: raspberry with a matte finish
- Cyprus Umber: dark brown with a matte finish
- Raw Sienna: light yellow-brown with a matte finish
- Burnt Orange: orange-brown with a matte finish
- Primavera: light gold with a metallic finish
- Red Ochre: dark red-brown with a matte finish
- Venetian Red: dark red with a matte finish
- Warm Taupe: medium gray-brown with a matte finish
- Realgar: medium orange-brown with a matte finish
The palette includes a variety of neutrals shades with a few pinks and reds that have a mostly matte finish. 3 of the shades do have a metallic/satin finish, which is a nice addition to the matte shades. All of the shades are so soft and have great pigment. The shades also apply and blend very easily and have practically no fallout. The shades will fade and slightly creases without an eyeshadow primer, but they will last all day without creasing, smudging or fading with primer. My favorite shades to use in this palette are Primavera, Venetian Red, Vermeer, and Buon Fresco. The only downside to this palette is that I do not like the packaging because the velvet exterior gets dirty easily. However, the palette does include a good-sized mirror and a good quality bristle brush, but I still prefer using my other eyeshadow brushes. The price of this palette is a bit high, but the shades are high quality to match the price, which makes this palette worth it. I would highly recommend this palette if you are a fan of neutral shades with a pop of color.
Overall, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette is a high quality palette that is worth the price.
$42 at Anastasia Beverly Hills