AD | September is my favorite month and not just because it is my birthday month, but it also marks the beginning of fall, which is my favorite season. I am so excited for you to meet my advertisers for September.
My first advertiser for September is Lisa from Lisa’s Notebook. She has advertised with me several times before, and I am always thrilled to have her back for another month. Lisa is a freelance content creator and content writer from Bath. She is also a mother, wife, and cat concierge. On Lisa’s Notebook, you will find a wide variety of lifestyle posts from beauty and style to food and drink and home and gardening.
Lisa’s Notebook Posts to Read:
- How To Choose The Perfect Tennis Bracelet – CARAT* London Review
- Get The Gorgeous Boho Chic Living Room Look in 5 Easy Steps
- 7 Top Reasons To Use Biophilic Interior Design in Your Home
My next advertiser this month is Simone from Beautymone. Simone lives in The Netherlands and she quit her job as Human Resources Consultant to become a full-time beauty blogger, content creator, and product photographer. Simone understands that the beauty world can be overwhelming, and on her blog, she shares honest beauty reviews, expert tips, and real product swatches to help you find the best beauty products. She blogs about everything beauty related from makeup and skincare to fragrance and nails.
Beautymone Posts to Read:
- Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse in Dark For The Perfect Bronzed Tan
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation Creates A Next-Level Finish
- 27 Best Pink Blushes For A Natural Rosy Flush That Fits Your Skin Tone
My third advertiser this month Riyah from Riyah Speaks. Riyah is a blogger, self-care expert, published author on Amazon, and personal coach who helps people live happier and healthier lives. Riyah Speaks is a self-care blog to help those who struggle with self-care and self-love, and she shares tips on self-care and self-love, self-care practices, mental health tips, and posts on self-improvement, personal growth, health, and wellness.
Riyah Speaks Posts to Read:
- 5 Types Of Positive People To Surround Yourself With Always
- 120 Positive Journal Prompts For Self-Care, Self-Love, and Mental Health
- The Dream Life Manifestation Planner Workbook
You can check out Riyah Speaks on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and TikTok. Riyah also runs a shop where you can purchase self-care printables, digital workbooks, ebooks, and other self-care and self-love-themed products.
Next up is Julian from Julian Kennedy. Julian is an American suspense author and book blogger who loves everything spooky and mysterious. Their blog is all about book reviews and other bookish posts as well as their own debut novel The Forgotten Keychains. In their free time, Julian is an avid reader who loves binging true crime podcasts.
Julian Kennedy Posts to Read:
- Book Review #11: The Song Of Achilles (Truly Devastating And Absolutely Wonderful)
- 15 Amazing Benefits to Reading and Writing That You Need to Know
- Julian Kennedy’s Blog- Everything You Need To Know About My Exciting Journey
My fifth and final advertiser for September is Sarah from Sunshine Sarah, and I am so happy to have her back for another month of advertising. Sarah is a UK blogger from Harrogate, and she blogs about lifestyle, beauty, fashion, veganism, mental health, and eco-friendly swaps as well as film and Netflix recommendations. With her content, she hopes to make you feel better about life.
Sunshine Sarah Posts to Read:
- Tops Tips For Vegan-Friendly Baking
- 5 Tips To Keep Warm at Home This Winter
- 10 Big Benefits of Wholesale Fashion
Thank you so much to my advertisers this month! Make sure you check out all their blogs and social media accounts, and if you would like to advertise on my blog, you can read more here.