AD – PR Product | This year has been difficult for all of us, and on top of everything going on, I know two women who have been diagnosed with cancer this year. When I was approached by Cancer Care Parcel to review one of their boxes, I thought it would be a wonderful surprise to gift a box to one of the women I know.
Cancer Care Parcel was created by Dr. Shara Cohen after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013 and found there was little time to relax. She set up Cancer Care Parcel to take some of the worries away and bring some calm back into the lives of those affected by cancer. Cancer Care Parcel offers packages for adults, teens, and children including care packages for men and women, those undergoing chemotherapy, and boxes of essentials for hospital stays. The boxes range in price from £44 to £199, and they can be delivered worldwide from the UK. The boxes are shipped quickly, and I ordered the Cancer Care Box Of Goodies For Women on October 20th, and it was delivered in Denmark on October 27th.The Cancer Care Box Of Goodies For Women is for any woman with a cancer diagnosis, and the items are suitable for all cancer therapies and surgeries. The box is £69 and contains 11 items that are useful, comforting, inspiring, and fun and can help reduce therapy side effects such as chemo nausea and cold feet. The 11 items in the Cancer Care Box Of Goodies For Women are:
- Two Neck Cushions: The neck cushions are used to provide support and to help relax
- Peppermint Tea: The tea comes in biodegradable pyramid bags, and peppermint tea has numerous health benefits including stress relief, relaxation, and helping with nausea
- Hand Cream: The moisturizing hand cream is used to relieve dryness and for pampering
- Eye Gel Mask: The eye gel mask soothes tired eyes and promotes relaxation. The gel mask can also provide relief from cancer-related fatigue, and it can be used as both a cold or warm eye press
- Foot Massager: The foot massager takes the mind away from the everyday stress of cancer
- Bed Socks: The socks help with cold feet that can result from many therapies, and they also add extra comfort for “me time” at home
- Inspirational Card: The card reminds you of who you are that you do not have to be brave
- Inspirational Book: The book Might Make You Smile is a collection of positive short stories from real women who are living with or recovering from cancer. The stories are often funny and heartwarming and suggest that cancer does not have to be the end of the world
- Catchable Bubbles: The bubbles are fun for all ages that stay on your hand and clothes
- Jute Bag: The bag is a useful natural jute bag for all the little things
On the Cancer Care Parcel website, you can also get access to resources for people with cancer and their friends and family.
As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, after I received this box, I gifted it this past weekend to one of the women I know who was diagnosed with this cancer this year. She enjoyed the surprise, and I hope that it will provide her with some relaxtion and comfort. The boxes from Cancer Care Parcel are a thoughtful gift for anyone you know that has been affected by cancer.