My favorite perfume has been Ari by Ariana Grande, and since buying the Ariana Grande 4 Piece Coffret from Ulta, I have had the opportunity to try her other perfumes as well.
Since I preferred some scents over the others, I will rank the 4 perfumes from my least favorite to favorite. Also, all of the perfumes had stopper tops, so my experience may vary from reviews of the spray version of the perfumes.
#4 Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy
The Limited Edition Sweet Like Candy is as the name suggests a limited edition scent that is similar to Sweet Like Candy. The notes include:
- Top Notes juicy red berries, Italian bergamot, and pear
- Middle Notes red frangipani, jasmine sambac, and dewy honeysuckle
- Base Notes sensual musks, liquid amber, crème de cassis, marshmallow, and cashmere woods
Even though the perfume is similar to Sweet Like Candy, the scent is even stronger and sweeter and I hardly wear the perfume because of this. The perfume did last all day, but I would repurchase Ariana Grande’s other perfumes before I would buy this one again. Also, since the perfume is limited edition, it is no longer available at Ulta, but you can probably find it online.
#3 Sweet Like Candy
Sweet Link Candy is a fruity floral scent with notes that include:
- Top Notes sparkling blackberry, Italian bergamot, and pear
- Middle Notes jasmine sambac, frangipani, and dewy honeysuckle
- Base Notes crème de cassis, marshmallow, cashmere woods, and sexy vanilla
The perfume has a nice feminine scent, but it is on the stronger and more sweeter side than Ari and Moonlight. However, the perfume did last all day, and I will still occasionally wear it.
$40 for 1 oz at Ulta
Ari is a fruity floral scent with a hint of marshmallow that has been my favorite until I received the coffret. The notes include:
- Top Notes crispy pear, pink grapefruit, and juicy raspberry
- Middle Notes soft muguet, rose buds, and vanilla orchid
- Base Notes marshmallow, creamy musk, and blonde woods
The perfume is feminine and sweet, but not overpowering. The perfume also lasts all day, and it is a great everyday perfume.
$50 for 1.7 oz at Ulta
Moonlight is a fruity marshmallow scent with a hint of vanilla and the following notes:
- Top Notes rich black currant and juicy plum
- Middle Notes fluffy marshmallow and fresh peony
- Base Notes creamy sandalwood, black amber, and sensual vanilla
Like with Ari, the perfume has a sweet feminine scent, and it is not too strong. The perfume is perfect for everyday wear or special occasions, and it lasted all day. Both Ari and Moonlight are amazing perfumes, but I found myself drawn to using Moonlight more over Ari, but I would highly recommend both perfumes if you like sweet-scented perfumes.
$40 for 1 oz at Ulta
What is your favorite perfume?