It’s Christmas eve and I thought today would be the perfect day to do the Christmas Tag!
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie? The Muppet Christmas Carol. The first time I saw this movie I absolutely loved it, and last year when I took British Literature we studied The Christmas Carol, and this was the perfect movie to watch.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes I have. Back when I was in elementary school it started snowing on Christmas Eve, and on Christmas morning there was snow everywhere. I have also been to Illinois a few times when it snowed.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday? Back when I was in school, I would spend every other year with my mother’s family in Texas and then my dad’s family in Illinois. This year I’m spending Christmas with my boyfriend’s family here in Denmark.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song? It changes every year, and this year I am enjoying listening to Danish Christmas songs.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve? Yes I do. My parents would usually let me open 1 present on Christmas Eve, and we would open the rest on Christmas morning. This year I will open all my presents on Christmas eve.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? There’s Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Vixen, and Rudolph. That’s all I remember.
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year? Since I’m celebrating Christmas in Denmark, I’m looking forward to everything because most of the traditions like opening presents on Christmas Eve and finding the almond in the risalamande are different from what I would do with my parents and my family back in the US.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Me and my boyfriend don’t have Christmas tree this year, but my parents had an artificial tree.
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat? I love pie whether it’s apple pie, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, etc.
10. Be Honest, Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? I like both! I enjoy finding presents for my family that I know they’ll love, but I also like receiving presents.
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received? I like most Christmas gifts that I receive especially if it’s a gift I wanted, so I don’t really have a favorite gift. This year for Christmas my parents gave me Pokemon Sun and several Lush products I wanted.
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season? France. I think France would be nice to visit anytime of the year.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I am definitely not a pro especially when it comes to cutting the wrapping paper, but I can wrap any shape of present and add a nice ribbon and bow too.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment? I think it has to be when I saw snow for the first time in Texas. I was at my grandma’s sister’s house for Christmas eve dinner, and while we were there in started snowing. The next morning there was a ton of snow and me and my parents took Christmas pictures with the horses.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa? I do not remember how I found out Santa wasn’t real. Maybe my parents or my friends told me.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? I used to make resolutions, but I never stuck to them, so I stopped making them.
17. What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with my family especially since I do not see them that often anymore.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays!