I have used the Sleek Makeup i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel a lot last month, so I wanted to share my thoughts on it.
I received the Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palette in my February 2017 GoodieBox. The palette includes 12 shades with matte and shimmer finishes. The shades include:
- Nougat: white with a matte finish
- Nubuck: grey with a matte finish
- Cappuccino: light brown with a matte finish
- Honeycomb: beige with a matte finish
- Toast: light orange with a matte finish
- Taupe: champagne with a shimmer finish
- Conker: reddish brown with a shimmer finish
- Moss: dirty brown with a shimmer finish
- Bark: dark grey brown with a matte finish
- Mineral Earth: dark brown with a shimmer finish
- Regal: dark purple brown with a matte finish
- Noir: black with a matte finish
If you would like, you can check out my Christmas Makeup Look where I used several of the darker shades in this palette. The first row of shades is great for natural eye looks, and the bottom row is perfect for more dramatic looks, but of course you can mix the rows. The lighter matte shades in this palette (Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino, Honeycomb, and Toast) tend to be more sheer and need multiple layers to have decent pigment. However, the shimmer shades (Taupe, Conker, Moss, and Mineral Earth) and the darker matte shades (Bark, Regal, and Noir) have good pigment. The shades are a little powdery, so there is some fallout especially with the shimmer shades. However, the shades blend easily and last all day with eye shadow primer without fading, creasing, or smudging. The palette is a good size to travel with, and it includes a full-sized mirror. The palette also includes a double-ended sponge applicator, which I would not recommend using because regular eye shadow brushes apply and blend better. The palette is definitely affordable, and there are 24 i-Divine palettes available ranging from neutral to bright shades.
Overall, the Sleek Makeup i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel is a good quality affordable palette, but the lighter matte shades are not as pigmented as the rest of the shades.
€10.49 / $13 at Sleek Makeup
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?