Thank you Michala from and honestly and Lise from Lushtivity for nominating me for the Shuffle The Music Tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Shuffle your entire music library and talk about the FIRST FIFTEEN songs that come up
- Mention the songs as well as the artists
- Tag 7 people or more to do this tag and let them know
- Hands Held High by Linkin Park: RIP Chester Bennington. In junior high I started listening to Linkin Park, and I loved the album Minutes to Minute, and this song was no exception.
- Johnny’s Revenge by Crown the Empire: I was friends with Hayden (the bass player), but when CTE got big he stopped talking to me. I met someone else who used to be friends with him too and the same thing happened to them. Oh well. Anyways I have not listened to CTE since high school and I am not a fan of screamo anymore, but the vocals are nice.
- Pity Party by Melanie Martinez: I have only listened to a few songs by Melanie, but she has a nice voice and her songs are catchy.
- Spring of Life by Perfume: I am a big fan of Japanese pop right now, and Perfume is an all girl group. Even though I do not know what they are saying, the beat is catchy and I like their music.
- 10 Miles Wide by Escape the Fate: Escape the Fate was one of my favorite bands in junior high and high school, and I have also seen them in concert. I still prefer Ronnie Radke’s vocals over Craig Mabbit’s, but I have not listened to them in a long time because I do not like screamo music anymore.
- The Missing Frame by A.F.I.: Another band I used to listen a lot to in junior high and high school. I loved the album Decemberunderground, and I think I should go back and listen to it since the vocals are nice and there is no screamo!
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy by Lindsey Stirling: I love Lindsey Stirling, and I have listened to a ton of her songs. This song is originally from the Nutcracker, which makes it perfect for Christmas!
- Søvnløs by Kesi: Kesi was one of the first Danish singers I listened to. The song is nice, but there are Danish singers I like better now.
- Sing Me to Sleep by Alan Walker: I started listening to Alan Walker’s songs more recently. He is a Norwegian dj, and the vocalist in this song is Iselin Solheim, also Norwegian. Iselin’s voice is beautiful in, and I love this song!
- Here’s Your Letter by blink-182: Another one of my favorite bands from junior high/high school. The vocals are nice, but I like other songs by blink-182 better like I Miss You.
- Snowman by Sia: Sia is my current favorite singer. Her voice is so beautiful and I love this song from her new Everyday Is Christmas album.
- Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons: I started listening to Imagine Dragons in high school, and I still listen to them today. I love their music!
- Sai & Co by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is another Japanese pop band I listen to. Their music is so catchy and their videos are always interesting to watch.
- Part Time Lover by News Year Day: I have seen NYD in concert a few times before when I was high school, and Ash Costello (the singer) is so sweet! I love her voice and her hair is gorgeous too!
- Brisé by Maître Gims: Maître Gims is one of my favorite French singers. His voice is amazing and his songs are powerful. I especially love his song Je te pardonne that he sang with Sia.