I am so behind on awards right now, but today I wanted to thank Jay from This Is My Truth Now, Lise from Lushtivity, and Rei from Musings of a 20 Something Mom for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post
- What hour are you most alert during the day or night? Generally during the evening/night
- Who was the last famous person you stalked? Well I have not physically stalked anyone, but I do actively follow Marzia Bisognin on her YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and blog
- What courses were your worst and best in school? I was the worst at economics and I am the best at psychology and statistics
- If you could let someone else takeover your blog for 1 day, who would it be? (can be a celebrity or even someone who doesn’t blog currently) I would let Marzia Bisognin takeover because I love her blog and she posts about so many things
- What country has the happiest people? I would say Denmark/Scandinavia because there is a good balance between work and family/life and parents do not have to worry about paying for their kids college and no one has to worry about going into debt from medical bills. Also the concept of hygge makes people happy here
- What lesson took you the most to learn? Most friendships do not last
- Where do you go for peace and quiet? I like going to the parks
- What person who died before 1900 would you try to bring back to live today? I have several! Abraham Lincoln because he could help out the US, Edgar Allan Poe because he can write more books, and Mozart because he wrote my favorite music to play
- Where do you see yourself retiring? Australia
- What cartoon character are you most like? Fluttershy because she is kind, shy, and loves animals like me
- What personality trait are you currently trying to change or improve? Not having a quick temper
- If you had to choose just one make up product to wear for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Probably the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer because I can use it as a highlighter under my eyes and as a concealer on any spots
- What would you say is your main goal for this year? Find a Master’s program that fits what I want to study
- If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? Apply to Master’s programs sooner
- Where do you see yourself in ten years? Hopefully I will have a job working as a researcher
- What is your favorite thing to blog about? I like doing reviews
Lise and Rei’s Questions
- If you had to describe yourself in four words, what would you choose? Friendly, creative, organized, and trustworthy
- You’re stranded on an island and can only bring one item, one person and one food item. What and who do you bring, and why? I would bring a knife because it is multipurpose, my boyfriend because he was in the military so he probably has a lot more survival skills than me, and canned beans because I am vegetarian so I do not know what food I would be able to find and I can open the cans with a knife and I would not have to cook them
- You have the chance to go back in time to change one major world event. What would you change? I would probably stop the Holocaust from happening
- Why did you start blogging? Do you feel different about it now? I started blogging because my friend had a blog on tumblr and I thought it would be fun to join her. I do not feel different about blogging, but sometimes I get overwhelmed because I do not know what to blog about
- What is the meaning behind your blog name? I knew I wanted to blog about beauty and books so I combined Belle, which means beautiful in French and Belle is also my favorite Disney character (from Beauty and the Beast), with Tales for books
- What is your current favorite song? Off To See The World by Lukas Graham
- If you had to just eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
- What is your biggest flaw? I take criticism too harshly
- Do you have a favorite series? Could be anything from books to tv shows. My current favorite TV series are My Little Pony and Stranger Things, and my favorite book series is Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Did you keep your new years resolutions? I normally do not
- Do you have any exciting plans for the future? I am going to spend Christmas with my parents!
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is the last movie you watched, and did you like it?
- What do you do during your free time?
- What is the best and worst purchase you made?
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
- What is something you have always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you are stranded on an island and can only bring 1 item, 1 person, and 1 food item, what and who would you bring?
- If you could invite 5 people who are alive or dead to a dinner party, who would you invite?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What fictional world (can be from a book, movie, tv series, video game, etc.) would you like to live in?