This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Thank you so much Mercy from Mercyish, Lise, Anne from Beauty by a Dutch Girl, Michala from Reviews à La Mode, and Rei from Musings of a 20 Something Mom for nominating me for this award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions from your nominator
- You can nominate up to 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (Optional)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
- I am left-handed
- I live in Denmark
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
My Best Posts:
- If you can have a free holiday trip, all expenses paid for, to any one place in the world, where would you go to? Definitely Japan! There are so many places I would to love to visit there.
- What was the last photograph that you took with your phone? Will you show it to us? The last photo I took was for my Worst of 2016 Beauty post.
- Name 3 of your most favourite, holy grail products. The Lush Herbalism Cleanser, Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes Mascara, and the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand.
- Share with us one of the most embarrassing moments of your life. You can read about mine here! I was at a family friend’s house and I walked into a glass door and everyone noticed.
- If you can only leave your house with only 1 makeup item on your face, what would it be? I think concealer because I can use it to cover my dark circles and any redness I have, and also add some highlight.
- How do you plan to spend the upcoming holidays? I spent the holidays with my boyfriend’s family.
- What is your most embarrassing memory? I cannot think of another embarrassing memory right now.
- Is there one thing you have always wanted to do, but never dared to do it? Skydive. I think it would be fun to do, but I do not want to end up with a faulty parachute.
- If you had one million in your currency, would you be considered rich? And what would you do with your money? Since I am in Denmark, I do not think 1 million kr would make me rich, but I would buy a car because neither me nor my boyfriend have a car so we walk everywhere or take the train. I would also go on a shopping spree for myself.
- What is something you cannot live without? Lush!
- What is your favorite make-up brand and why? My favorite high-end brand is Tarte because most of the products that I tried I absolutely love and use almost every day. My favorite drugstore brand is NYX because their products are affordable and most of their products are great!
- Have you already decorated your house for Christmas? I did decorate my apartment for Christmas, but I did not go all out with a tree.
- Who is your favorite singer? My favorite singer always changes, but right now I would say Sia.
- What is your favorite perfume? Ari by Ariana Grande. I received this perfume for Christmas, and it smells wonderful.
- Do you have any dreams/things you really want to do in 2017? If yes, what are they? I want to start graduate school.
- What is the thing you like most about yourself and why? I like my eyes the most because they are a pretty shade of brown.
- What was your favourite book as a child? The Dog Who Found Christmas by Linda Jennings. I absolutely loved this book as a kid.
- Do you have a Holy Grail beauty product? Besides the 3 I mentioned above, another one of my holy grail products is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation.
- Would you change your name and if so, what to? I would not change my name because I like that my name is unique.
- What Hogwarts/Ilvermorny house do you identify with most and why? Hufflepuff because the traits of loyalty, kindess, hard work, and dedication are like me the most. I had no idea what Ilvermorny was, but I took the quiz on Pottermore and got Thunderbird.
- What is your Christmas tradition? On Christmas morning I would open presents with my parents then my family would come over for a late lunch.
- A bad habit, you wish you could stop? When my nails start getting long I start picking at them.
- What is your current favorite song? This Is What You Came For.
- Your worst pet peeves? When people stop in the middle of the sidewalk to talk to someone and also when cars are blocking the sidewalk.
- Are you tea or a coffee person? Definitely tea.
- Are you a morning or a night person?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Do you like to cook? If so, what is your favorite meal to make?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- How do you spend your free time?