I have heard that the W7 palettes are dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes, so I bought the W7 In the Nude Palette (now renamed Colour Me Nude) from Normal. The palette includes 12 shades and a double ended brush.
- Latte: cream with a matte finish
- Angel: light pink with a shimmer finish
- Venice: peach with a satin finish
- Marilyn: rose pink with a matte finish
- Copper Pot: copper with a shimmer finish
- Sun Kissed: gold with a shimmer finish
- Alice: pink with a matte finish
- Bad Manners: brown with a shimmer finish
- Coffee Cup: warm brown with a shimmer finish
- Mudslide: brown with a satin finish
- Tokyo: dark brown with a satin finish
- Fashionista: deep brown with a shimmer finish
The palette includes a good range of shades that can be used for both day and night looks. My favorite shades to use are Latte as a base with Angel, Alice, and Fashionista. Several of the shades do look similar like Bad Manners and Mudslide, but they do have a different finish. The shades have decent pigment, but I need to use 2-3 layers to have a good noticeable pigment. Most of the shades have minimal fallout, but the shimmer shades like Angel and Copper Pot have more fallout due to the glitter. The shades apply well, but I do not recommend using the brush included in this palette because it is low quality and one side includes a cheap sponge brush and the other a flat brush. The shades also blend well and last all day without smudging or creasing when used with primer. Without primer, the shades will become muddy. The shades are packaged in a tin case, which is sturdy and good for traveling. The palette does not include a mirror, but I can always use a separate mirror. As far as this palette being a dupe for the Urban Decay palettes, I do not have the Naked 3 Palette to compare this palette to, but the shades do seem similar. The price for this palette is also much cheaper at $14 compared to $54 for the Naked palettes.
Overall, the W7 In the Nude Palette is a good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.
£9.95 / $14 at W7 Cosmetics