I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award several times now, and I decided to combine all of them in one post! Thank you so much Eloise from eloiseisreading, Susie from susiesopinions, and Michel from Raistlin0903 for nominating me this award! I appreciate all of you for considering me for this award!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- Why did you create your blog? I created this blog because I wanted to start blogging again after I felt like my tumblr blog failed
- What is your all-time favourite book? And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- What is your least favourite book? Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. I read this book many years ago, and it was just so long and I could not wait to finish it
- What is your favourite genre? Mystery
- Where do you enjoy reading? Do you need music or silence? I enjoy reading some place comfy like on the couch or bed or while taking a bath, and I need silence to read
- What film (book adaptation or new) are you most looking forward to in the near future? The Girl on the Train. This movie just came out earlier this month in Denmark, and I have been looking forward to seeing it since I finished reading the book
- Do you have a favourite musical? If so, what is it? The Phantom of the Opera is the best
- What was the last book you bought purely based on the cover? The Woman in Cabin 10. When I bought this book, I did not know anything about it besides the short summary inside the cover
- What was the last book you bought purely after seeing it being reviewed on a book blog/video? The Girl on the Train. I read several posts reviewing this book, and I thought it would be a book I would enjoy
- Tea or coffee (or neither)? Tea for sure. I do not drink coffee
- Where do you see your blog going in the future? I hope I will be able to meet more people
- Where would you have liked to be born? This is an interesting question because it is not something I have thought about before, but if I was born somewhere else I would say Japan because the culture is completely different from America
- What is your favorite time of the year, and why? I love Fall because the weather is perfect and I love seeing the leaves change color, and also my birthday is in September!
- What is one thing you would change in your life? I would not change anything because everything that has happened I value as a life lesson
- What do you do for entertainment? I watch tv and movies, read, and play video games
- Your favorite food or drink? You can write both. My favorite food is pasta with mushrooms and my favorite drink is iced tea
- Why do you write? I write because I am able to express myself while doing something I enjoy
- What is your top priority in life? Happiness
- Who would you like to meet, and why? I would like to meet the Dalai Lama because he is a wonderful person and can share a lot of wisdom
- If you had $100,000 spare, what would you do with it? I would give some of the money to my parents, donate some of it to animal shelters, and then go on a shopping spree
- Are you a happy person, sad, or in between. I am generally a happy person
- How long have you been blogging, and what made you get started in the first place? I have been blogging since I was in college, and I started my blog because my friend had a blog and I thought it would be fun to join her
- Say that you could interview someone on your blog, who would it be, and why him/her? Marzia Bisognin. I love her YouTube videos and blog posts, and she knows a lot about fashion and beauty
- What is your favorite Anime/Movie/Tv show of alltime? My favorite anime is Sailor Moon, my favorite movie is Big Fish, and my favorite TV show is Game of Thrones
- Do you own any merchandise? If so, what is the thing that you like the most in your collection? I do not
- Is there anything you would like to do someday, but just have not yet been able to accomplish ? I would love to visit Japan and France and I also want to graduate with a PhD
- What is the post you are most proud of, and why is that? This is a hard question. Most of my posts I put a lot of time into, but I would have to say my 4 Days in Berlin post. It took awhile to finish this post because there were so many pictures and I also wanted to include a summary of my days there and tips too
- Has there ever been a post on your blog that you have regretted writing? If so, why is that? No because I only write and publish posts that I want to
- Why did you get interested in Movies/Anime? In junior high me and my friends read a lot of manga, so that is how is got interested in anime
- Do you have any goals that you would like to ultimately achieve with your blog? I hope to continue growing my blog, and I would also like to be invited to blogger events
- What if you could star in your own Anime/Movie? What kind of Anime/Movie would it be, and who would you play? I think it would be fun to be in Pokemon
- What was the worst Anime/Movie that you have ever seen? Kill la Kill. I hated the fan service and the plot was not interesting
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you prefer tea, coffee or another drink?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What do you like to do during your free time?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What would you do if you inherited a million dollars?
- If you could only take 3 items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
- If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be?
- What makes you the happiest?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?