Thank you Rei from Musings of a 20 Something Mom for nominating me for The Entertainer Blogger Award! I am grateful you considered me for this award!
- Write a post including the award picture
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most importantly ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Answer the questions down below
- What do you hope to gain from blogging? I hope to be able to share my thoughts and also meet new people.
- What genre of film entertains you the most? I love children’s movies because they are cute, funny, and often contain adult references.
- Do you consider yourself a writer, and what inspires you to write? Not really because I write short stories every now and then, but not on a daily or weekly basis. I am often inspired by events that have happened in my life or by my surroundings.
- Why did you choose your particular WordPress username? My original username contained my name, Karalee. However, a lot of people do not know to say my name or spell it, so I decided to change it to Tales of Belle. I came up with this username because I wanted to focus my blog on reviews of beauty and books. I had already come up with the tag line Beauty & the Books (a reference to Beauty and the Beast). The protagonist of Beauty and the Beast is Belle, which means beautiful. I then decided to combine Belle with Tales as a reference to books.
- What is your favourite book, and why does it speak to you? My favorite book is And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. This is the first book I read by Christie, and I absolutely loved the story as mysteries and thrillers are my favorite genre.
- What is your favourite song, and why does it speak to you? I originally heard this song in the movie, Intouchables, which is a French drama about a quadriplegic and his caretaker. I love the movie, and this song is beautiful and fits the movie perfectly.
- What is your favourite photograph, and why does it speak to you? My favorite photo is of my daughter and my dog Angel. While we were at my mother’s house, they became best friends.